Tattoos are the hottest things right now and everyone has one or wants one, from everyday people to celebrities. There are hundreds of celebrities, past and present who have tattoos. Have you ever wanted to know which of your celebrity idols have tattoos? Look no further, we have a list of 15 of the hottest celebrities the world has to offer who have tattoos.
- Rihanna: The stunning singer has at least 25 tattoos, she has admitted it is an addiction and she loves hanging out in tattoo studios for the culture and amazing art. Her tattoos range from music notes, star signs, stars and quotes.
- Chris Hemsworth: The handsome Thor actor has 3 tattoos, one on his inner bicep, ribcage and a matching tattoo with his wife Elsa on his wrist.
- David Beckham: The famous footballer is well known for his tattoos, who has almost 40 that we know of.
- Angelina Jolie: The American actress and filmmaker has a total of 17 tattoos, from quotes in Latin and phrases in Gothic to Longitude and Latitude Coordinates for the birthplaces of her kids.
- Katy Perry: The Singer-Songwriter has 8 tattoos. She has gotten a tattoo for everyone of her albums when she coming to the end of the tour.
- Maisie Williams: The beautiful GOT actress has 2 tattoos, both symbolize her time on the award-winning show, but one of which she got with her amazing on-screen sister and real-life best friend Sophie Turner.
- Sophie Turner: Amazing Sophie of GOT fame, has 10 tattoos in total, with one being a matching tattoo with best friend Maisie Williams to commemorate them being signed to the show.
- Drake: Drake has more than 30 tattoos, most of which are portraits of his family and idols.
- Ariana Grande: This pint-sized singer has over 20 tattoos, including one of bumble bee that is to honour the victims of the Manchester bombing.
- Adam Levine: The Maroon 5 singer has 15 stunning tattoos; he has a Dove and Cherry Blossoms tattoo that he got to pay tribute to the lives lost in 9/11.
- Miley Cyrus: America’s stunning firecracker Miley has more than 40 tattoos, the most on this list. Her most cherished tattoo is that of a vegemite jar which is to symbolize her husband, Liam Hemsworth’s heritage.
- Lady Gaga: The Paparazzi Singer has over 15 tattoos all on the left side of her body. She has kept all tattoos to the left out of respect for her Dad, who asked her to keep her crazy on one side.
- Emma Stone: Emma Stone has a matching tattoo with her mum of bird’s feet on her wrist that Paul Macartney designed, in honour of their favourite song (blackbird) and her mum’s Cancer-Free diagnosis.
- Justin Bieber: The Canadian born singer has 39 tattoos right now, but plans to get more as he just can’t get enough
- Johnny Depp: Probably one of the most famous celebrities on this list, the American actor has 31 tattoos that he says are a biography of his life. From Winona Forever, to portraits of his parents, every tattoo has a meaning and symbolises an event in his life.
Want to feel like a celebrity and get a tattoo just like your idols? Contact us today to arrange a consultation. We will make you feel like a star!