Frequently Asked Questions
You can pay for your new tattoo with Cash, Card, Paypal, Bank transfer.
The cost of each tattoo varies; factors such as the size, colour or black & grey, and difficulty of the tattoo are considered when quoting each work of art. We will quote per job rather than per hour, that way you know upfront what you need to pay and gives us the freedom to take our time without costing you a fortune. Click Here for a free quote.
Unfortunately, deposits are non-refundable, however, we are happy to offer a store credit.
Tattoos if taken care of properly, generally take 2-3 weeks to heal. However, everyone is different, and we all heal in different ways and within different timeframes.
- After two days, start applying small amounts of Celebrity Aftercare Balm twice a day. Your tattoo needs to breathe to heal, avoid using too much aftercare balm when applying as it may affect the quality of your tattoo. Your tattoo will peel and scab, this is normal, do not pick it, let your tattoo heal naturally.
- Avoid shaving over your new tattoo, sweating, fake tanning and sun-bathing to allow your tattoo to heal properly.
The time it takes to complete your tattoo will vary greatly. The size of your tattoo, as well as the placement, design and detail all play a role in the time it will take your artist to complete your new piece. Discuss your design with your tattoo artist and they will be able to determine the time needed to complete your artwork.
- After the bandage has been removed, after a minimum of 1 hour, you may shower using a mild, fragrant-free soap. DO NOT use a washcloth or loofah and let your tattoo airdry as lint particles left in the wound can lead to infection.
- DO NOT swim or soak in a spa, bath or the ocean for about two weeks or until the tattoo has completely healed (showering is ok). If you do have to go swimming, make sure to wrap your tattoo up in waterproof material and clean it as soon as you are out with antibacterial wash and clean water, allow to airdry.
The short answer is yes, however there will be varying degrees of pain for every person. While many say it feels like minor sunburn that is bearable with very little discomfort, you will need to consider your own pain threshold, as well as the size, placement and design of the tattoo.
Yes, we have artists that specialise in the traditional bamboo style in Thailand and Indonesia.
Yes, we do. However, booking in advance gives us time to allocate the best artist for the style of tattoo you are after.
In Australia, it is illegal to tattoo anyone under the age of 18. Thailand and Bali have a minimum age of 15.
- You can get a tattoo all year round, however some activities such as swimming, tanning, sweating and general exposure to the elements can affect the way your tattoo heals.
- We would also recommend that if you are on holidays that you book your tattoo appointment towards the end of your trip. This way you do not miss out on enjoying things such as swimming, sunbathing, diving and other activities that could affect the overall look of the tattoo once it is healed.
Yes, they are perfectly safe if you are going to a reputable studio that are following all recommended safety procedures. To ensure the artist’s safety, as well as your own you must be upfront and honest about any medical conditions you may have.