Celebrity Ink Tattoo Franchising Pty Ltd
Social Media Engagement Policy
At Celebrity Ink, we are dedicated to maintaining a respectful community that actively engages in lively discussions on our social media pages. If you wish to participate in the community, we ask that you follow our rules of engagement. Please keep the following in mind when writing your comments.
- Be polite to all the members of our community, including other commenters, authors and subjects of the content.
- We strongly uphold that our social media community should be a safe and welcoming space for all individuals, groups and their ideas. Any rudeness, insults, hate speech, hostility, or negativity may be removed and you may lose your ability to comment, with the possibility of being banned from the page at our discretion
- Racist, sexist or homophobic language, defamation, abuse, hostility, and attacks are not acceptable.
- Everyone is welcome and encouraged to voice their opinion regardless of identity, politics, ideology, religion or agreement with other community members, the author of the post or staff as long as those opinions are respectful.
- If you directly or indirectly threaten the physical or mental well being of a member of this community, or an individual or group, you may be removed immediately.
- If a credible threat is made against an individual or group, not only may it be removed but we will cooperate with law enforcement as necessary.
- Personally identifiable information should never be posted to comments, for the privacy and protection of all community members.
- This includes, but is not limited to, full names, addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses. Any comments that contain this information may be deleted.
- To provide a safe space for our community, comments, reviews, and any form of engagement, are moderated by our team.
- We reserve the right to remove any comment or review that does not align with our social media policy.
- Celebrity Ink does not tolerate direct or indirect attacks, false reviews, name-calling or insults, nor does it tolerate intentional attempts to derail, hijack, troll or bait others into an emotional response or to take negative action against the business.
- Malicious, repetitive or vexatious commentary is not a part of constructive or civilised dialogue and repeat offenders will be banned.
- We do not tolerate selling, solicitation, or hawking of goods and services in any form on our social media pages.
- We will strive to respond to all comments as quickly as possible. Please, do not resubmit the same comment or complain to the moderators if you do not see your comment or review, as this increases processing times.
- For comments that are relating to customer support, we encourage you to get in touch with our customer service representatives. We are not to be held accountable for customer service support comments that are not addressed on social media, as we have a large number of comments to moderate.
The views, opinions and experiences expressed in user-submitted comments are solely those of the author and do not reflect those of Celebrity Ink.
For any questions or notices, please contact: