Would you like to work at Celebrity Ink?
We’re much more than your average tattoo studio – Celebrity Ink is a trusted worldwide brand!
As a leader in the tattoo industry, Celebrity Ink have created the largest tattoo brand name in the world and established the only global tattoo franchise group.
We’re looking to make a big impact when we reopen our newly renovated studio at Highpoint Shopping Centre in Melbourne on June 13th and need more tattoo artists to come onboard!
We can offer you:
- Flexible Hours – our tattoo studios are receiving high volumes of enquiries and we have lots of work for you. Work in peak periods or work all the time, the choice is yours.
- Competitive Pay – as the biggest and most trusted tattoo brand in the world, we offer competitive pay to attract and retain the best tattoo artists.
- Career Growth – as a global brand you can work in tattoo studios in some of the most popular destinations in the world. Gold Coast, Bali, Phuket, Ho Chi Minh City and London to name a few. We have opportunities for those who feel they have no progression opportunities from smaller tattoo studios.
Before you apply, there are 3 things we ask from you:
- You must have experience working as a tattoo artist – sorry at this stage we are not offering to train beginners. We will ask to see proof of your tattooing abilities.
- You must have the legal right to work in Australia.
- You must have good communication skills with clients. Celebrity Ink isn’t just about great tattoos, we take pride in creating an environment for our clients which is approachable, friendly and enjoyable.
We offer an immediate start for the right person. Please complete the form below to apply.
Please include your employment history and anything else which demonstrates your skills as a tattoo artist.